baby it's cold outside, birth of christ, boyz II men, bruce springsteen, bryan adams, carnie wilson, cd, christmas, christmas classics, christmas in hollis, collection, frank sinatra, happy christmas, happy holidays, hey santa, John Lennon, merry christmas, merry christmas baby, music, no doubt, nsync, oi to the world, run dmc, run rudolph run, santa claus is coming to town, she & him, very special christmas, war is over, wendy wilson, zooey deschanel
The Beard gets the movies. I get the music.
I grew up in a household where music was a popular thing. No we weren’t The Partridge family, and no one really played an instrument (outside of myself). My parents, especially my dad, love good, classic music and to this day I have many fond memories of the songs I grew up listening and singing to.
Christmas was no exception. Dan The Man was on it at all times. Remember when this came out?
Nostalgia at its best. We collected every single one, each year. My parents still have the collection in their basement somewhere.
From these CD’s came some of my FAVORITE christmas music. You can’t beat great artists like John Mellencamp, Whitney Houston or Bryan Adams singing the classic christmas tunes.
Figure out where this is going yet? If you guessed I’m going to introduce you to my top favorite christmas songs of all time, then you’re right!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy. And feel free to make your own holiday mix for your Christmas gathering.
1. Bruce Springsteen – Merry Christmas Baby
2. Run D.M.C. – Christmas In Hollis
3. Boyz II Men – Birth Of Christ
4. Nsync – Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
5. No Doubt – Oi To The World
6. Frank Sinatra – Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
7. Carnie and Wendy Wilson – Hey Santa!
8. Bryan Adams – Run Rudolph Run
9. John Lennon – Happy Christmas (War Is Over)
10. She & Him – Baby It’s Cold Outside